Metro Transit is working to improve the speed and reliability of service on Route 3 and is collecting feedback now until March 12 on proposed changes to the route, including:
- Consolidating bus stops for up to quarter-mile spacing
- Relocating select stops past a signalized intersection to reduce delays
- Adjusting the route and schedule
- Installing concrete pads to improve accessibility for customers
- Installing new shelters at qualifying bus stops
- and more!
Changes are planned to take affect starting August 2021. While Route 3 is the primary focus, Route 14 in the North Loop or Route 62 along Rice Street, could also be affected by these changes. Learn more about the project and take the survey to provide feedback!