Move minnesota OUR SPACE Policy
Help Us Create a Welcoming Space for All
Move Minnesota is working to provide a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of actual or perceived race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, physical appearance, body size, creed, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or sexual orientation. By entering our space, you agree to respecting all attendees, their identities, experiences, and boundaries. We invite everyone to work together to create a welcoming space.
Participants in Move Minnesota activities and events are expected to treat each other with respect, including but not limited to:
- respect people’s time and agendas during meetings
- practice participating in ways that allow many people opportunities to contribute
- request and receive consent before initiating physical contact
- accept no means no. This applies to sexual advances, unwanted romantic or social interactions, and solicitation of sales
- acknowledge one’s own mistakes, and make good faith efforts to do better in the future
Move Minnesota generally uses a three chances policy before permanently removing people from our spaces, taking into account the severity of any incidents. This allows us to both give people the opportunity to grow and change, and to ensure unsafe behaviors aren’t allowed to continue in our space.